The Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc. leads in the creation of educational opportunities and economic growth for blacks.
- Enhance the economic growth of the African American community.
- Enhance the growth and development of our young leaders.
- Enhance members professional and career development goals through education, executive skill development programs, and employment opportunities.
- Partner with other local professional organizations to leverage the chapter’s contributions to the African American community.
- Maintain and grow mutually beneficial corporate relationships which support and fund the mission of the organization.
The Central Florida Chapter seeks to be the:
- Provider of Choice of hard-hitting programs designed to foster economic, professional and career development of the African American community at large through education as well as professional growth of our young leaders through mentorship.
- Organization of Choice for African-American professionals seeking career development, employment opportunities as well as professional and social networking.
- Investment of Choice for local corporations, educational and community based organizations.
Our strategy is to deliver access to economic and educational opportunities to our community. We will deliver access through our five channels of engagement: Education, Career, Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Lifestyle.
Functional Level Strategy: Focused