The Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc. leads in the creation of educational opportunities and economic growth for black professionals.
- Enhance the economic growth of the African American community.
- Enhance the growth and development of our young leaders.
- Enhance members professional and career development goals through education, executive skill development programs, and employment opportunities.
- Partner with other local professional organizations to leverage the chapter’s contributions to the African American community.
- Maintain and grow mutually beneficial corporate relationships which support and fund the mission of the organization.
The Central Florida Chapter seeks to be the:
- Provider of choice of hard-hitting programs designed to foster economic, professional and career development of the African American community at large through education as well as professional growth of our young leaders through mentorship.
- Organization of choice for African-American professionals seeking career development, employment opportunities as well as professional and social networking.
- Investment of choice for local corporations, educational and community based organizations.
Chapter Executive Board Members for the 2019-2020 Term
Kimberly Saunders, MBA
Tanya White, MBA, ESQ.
Camille Dixon, MBA, CAM
Gary Moses, MBA
Maria Bell, MBA
Stephanie Hampton-Best, MBA
Immediate Past President
VP of Marketing