2023 Scholarship & Certification Reimbursement Program Open
Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc. is proud to announce an expansion in educational support.
2023 Scholarship & Certification Reimbursement Program.
The 2023 Program will consist of four categories:
• Central Florida NBMBAA Undergraduate Student Scholarship
• Central Florida NBMBAA Graduate Student Scholarship
• Central Florida NBMBAA Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT) Alumni Scholarship
• Central Florida NBMBAA Certification Reimbursement Scholarship
Application Submission Deadline: May 13, 2023
Winners will be notified no later than June 11, 2023
* Restrictions Apply *
Certification Reimbursement is an expansion of the Scholarship program for the Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association. Not all certifications are accepted, if you have any questions, please reach out to the Scholarship Committee (Scholarships@cflblackmba.org).
Project Management Institute | PMI offers a multitude of project management certifications. Additionally, as a member there are discounts available for the training courses. Log into your membership account for the vendor information and the discount code.
The Certification Reimbursement Scholarship is available for a multitude of business related certifications. The scholarship committee will review the application and its relation to business concepts. Below are a select few of the many business certifications that are available.
* Certified Internal Auditor
* Certified Fraud Examiner
* Certified Public Accountant
* Certified Risk Manager Assurance
* Certified Information Systems Auditor
* Certified Professional Sales Person
* Amazon Web Services
* Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
* Oracle Certified Professional